- Auto-focus camera, 2 MP auto-focus camera lets you take sharp pictures and capture moments to share with friends and family.
- Music player, Supports your favorite tunes in various formats.
- Messaging, Text, picture, and IM support including AOL, Windows Live and Yahoo!. QWERTY keyboard, Full 26-key keyboard lets you easily type messages and emails fast.
- Battery : Capacity 930 mAh lithium ion, Talk time Up to 5 hours, Standby time Up to 14 days
- Dimensions : Weight 4.49 ounces, Size (inches) 4.19 x 2.04 x .7 inches
- Memory : Internal memory storage 80 MB , Expandable memory storage 32 GB, Memory format microSD(TM)
Pantech Impact P700 phone is a nicely affordable way to stay in close communication via a variety of messaging options, the Pantech Impact for AT&T features a unique sideways flip design reveals a full Qwerty keypad and large internal display for optimized messaging and web browsing.
This GPS enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions. It's also compatible with a variety of optional AT&T services, including Mobile Music (with streaming radio and over-the-air music purchase downloads), Video Share, Mobile Banking, and Social Net--a free mobile social networking application that combines access to Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and customizable news feeds within a single application.
Other features include 2-megapixel auto-focus camera/camcorder, microSD memory expansion (up to 32 GB), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, access to personal email and instant messaging services, and up to 5 hours of talk time.