How to doing factory reset on yourATT Pantech Crossover regarding to ATT support:
- From the home screen, press the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Turn off the device.
NOTE: If unable to power off, remove and reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold Home, Volume Down and then hold Power key at the same time.
- Do not release the keys until an exclamation mark (!) appears on the screen.
- Press the Home key to view the Android system recovery options.
- Use the VOL UP and VOL Down to select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Slide the Keyboard out and use the Enter key on keyboard to go down the list and select Yes. Then Confirm it again. (The Enter Key is Arrow down and to the left)
- Wait until the data wipe is completed and use the enter key on keyboard to select Reboot system now.
- Device will be restarted with factory settings.