My-Cast Weather ATT App

My-Cast Weather ATT App

My-Cast Weather ATT App - when The Weather Channel app began to perform terribly unstable for users when it’s latest update, I made a decision to seem for various we tend loather apps that we haven’t already reviewed. Rummaging through the market I came upon many merchandise developed by Digital Cyclone, a corporation owned by the all acquainted Garmin. Since this discovery, I quickly modified my “weather app of choice” and haven’t looked back.
My-Cast Weather App can notice your location and show this conditions via the “Currents” icon similarly because the background graphics. The graphics can modification captivated with this atmospheric condition outside. You’ll notice the bar at all-time low with the My-Cast image is really over simply a pleasant thanks to show the emblem. One fast swipe upward and you’ll be presented with the Dashboard. By default, the weather you're shown can are: Currents, Alerts, Daily Forecast and Radar. Swipe downward and therefore the dashboard can disappear. Press any of the weather and therefore the specific page connected can load on the screen instead.
There are many settings accessible to settle on from:
•           Changing the units for temperature or English/Metric
•           Current location weather displayed within the notifications bar
•           Follow Me permits My-Cast to use the GPS to stay your location current. The app warns you this can use a lot of battery life if selected. In my expertise, the app was able to confirm my location properly while not this selection selected
•           Update interval
•           Notification color and sort
•           Usage of weather-based themes or custom colors
This app includes a 2X2 widget you'll use on your home screen; however, it solely shows your current location. Upgrading to My-Cast (paid version) includes no advertisements and adding a radar widget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment