But before you do it we suggest you to back up all your important data to your SIM, SD card or ypur PC, cause it will make all your data will delete permanently. Ok, let start How To Factory Reset your ATT Huawei Fusion:
- If the handset is not already powered off, power the device off now.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key at the same time.
- After the Huawei logo and Android Logo appear, a blue setting screen will display. Release the Volume Up and Power keys.
- Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key to confirm the Master Reset.
- Scroll to Yes - delete all user data and press the Power key to confirm.
- When the Data wipe complete is displayed, select Reboot system now and press the Power key to confirm reboot.
- The device will power off and back on. Once powered on, the customer will be prompted to go through initial device setup. (Source)