Apple iOS 6.1.2 Will fixes Exchange battery-drain Problem


Apple iOS 6.1.2 Will fixes Exchange battery-drain Problem – Apple has been released the iOS version 6.1.1 especially for iPhone 4S includes the version of ATT, but some users reported that they having problem with battery life performance due to bug with Microsoft’s Exchange technology.


Apple iOS 6.1.2 Will fixes Exchange battery-drain Problem


Apple has been promised to fix battery life performance with small update and put out Apple iOS 6.1.2 software. "an Exchange calendar bug that could result in increased network activity and reduced battery life." Apple said.

Apple said it was aware of the issue and working on fix to synch with Microsoft Exchange Servers. Another flaw lets someone get through the iPhone's passcode through a specific series of steps, allowing that person to use the phone and listen to voice mails.


Source: Cnet

4 comments:

Ishika Khanna said...

Seems to be a perfect place to learn something new.. Here I can pick many things for my blog as I have recently created and its in progress. My blog is totally different from your blog. But still I want the admin to suggest me that how can I attract visitors to increase traffic. Have a look here, http://free-songs.org on my blog and do suggest me if there is any requirement for any change. I would be really glad and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!

Billy Hall said...

Thanks for making such a killer blog. I arrive on here all the time and am floored with the fresh information here! You are great!
roof products

Jems Nichole said...

Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!
Lets Unlock Iphone 5

Ndrey said...

Now any owners iPhone 5S and 5C can order unlock for his\her at official AT&T unlock iPhone Service

Post a Comment